Metro Infrastructure Inc. is expanding. We are currently seeking a motivated, detail oriented individual to join our Office team. This position, Office Administrator, plays a key role in our day to day operations, as the position entails key features, such as payroll processing, A/P and A/R requirements.
Duties, not limited to:
- Payroll processing/preparation
- Receipt reconciliation
- A/R and A/P input using QuickBooks online
- Other duties, as required
- General Office duties (scanning, email, data entry)
- Intermediate skills surrounding Microsoft Office (Excel specifically)
- Aptitude for growth and excellent work ethic
- Efficient and reliable; able to work quickly and within timelines; calm when under pressure
- Strong team player; listens, respects others, helpful, problem solver, follows directions
- Collaborative, organized, resourceful, creative and flexible
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal, written, listening, and editing skills (grammatical and formatting)
- Full time salary for 40 hours per week (Hourly rate available)
- Hours of work: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm approximately (Flexibility in daily work hours may be required from time to time)
- Days of work: Monday – Friday
- Location of work: Etobicoke
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Kindly forward your resume along with wage expectations.