Salary: $60,000.00 /year
Metro Infrastructure Inc. is currently seeking a Project Coordinator/Manager in the Telecommunications sector to join our growing team in Brampton Ontario.
This role would overlook and coordinate between design and field construction for the FTTH project(s). As the Project Coordinator, you will coordinate all project related operations to ensure project completion in accordance with customer and industry specifications.
The ideal candidate would posses:
- Experience in previous project coordination within FTTH (telecommunications) is a must
- Troubleshooting, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Be able to work in a team environment as well as on your own
- Obtain excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Adhere to all applicable company standards/regulations and all Health & Safety regulations as outlined by the company
- Attend and/or facilitate project calls and meetings (not limited to site previews and customer related) with design and client as required
- Requisition materials needed for construction operations
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Monitor and track project to ensure targets (at a minimum) meet and for accuracy including photos, maps and supporting documentation
- Have an understanding of design and civil construction
- Review plans, drawings, permits
- Municipality understandings for Peel Region, Halton Region and surrounding townships/cities
- Track schedule and job costing
- Complete and maintain accurate ‘As-Built’
- Perform all other duties as required by Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to read and write in English
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Standing, Sitting, Bending/Stooping, Walking, Driving throughout shift
The Ideal candidate MUST posses the following valid credentials:
- Canadian Citizenship or Permanent residency
- Minimum G License with clean abstract
- Understanding CAD drawings and engineering renderings
- Computer (Microsoft) skills surrounding Excel
- 1-2 years experience in delivering outside plant telecommunications services
Experience working in ROGERS, BELL or COGECO plant or other similar Telecommunications provider would be a must for those candidates interested in submitting a resume.
*No phone calls please. Kindly submit your resume for consideration. Select candidates will be contacted to commence the interview process. This position is a demanding position for both inside (longevity of sitting and/or typing) and outside environment (weather conditions such as heat/cold) should be taken into consideration prior to applying.
Expected start date: 2020-08-31
Go to all jobs